Atlantic Accessibility is focused on bringing our years of Medical Equipment combined with the skills of a Certified Aging in Place Florida Licensed General Contractor to bring solutions to our customers homes. Our goal is to provide sensible solutions to allow our customers to maintain or achieve aging in place.
Call us at 561-847-3218 to arrange a Free private home assessment.
What exactly is Aging In Place?
“It is simply the ability for someone to live in their own home safely and independently regardless of age or ability level. “
What is a Certified Aging In Place Specialist?
"This is someone trained in providing solutions to live safely in one's own home. They are also referred to as CAPs Specialists. Lou Besa, CGC is a Florida licensed general Contractor. His training is through the National Association of Home Builders.
Where to start?
Our Certified Aging In Place Specialist will come to your home and review your home for safety issues including:
- Shower access
- Tub Access
- Floor Safety
- Potential Fall Issues
- Door Thresholds
- Access to Kitchen Cabinets
- Door Sizing & Opening
- Utility Locations (if in a wheelchair)
- Garage Access
- Front Door Access
- Many additional items that an owner overlooks
You will receive a computer generated report showing:
- Areas of Recommendation for Safety
- Suggestions on Improving Existing Situations
- Pictures of All Areas Needing Improvement
- Summary of All Items Where Recommendations Are Suggested
- Serves as a Great Resource for Planning Your Future
Please contact us directly at 561-847-3218 to arrange a Free private home assessment, or to discuss any accessibility needs you may have.