In 1957, Vincent C. Baratta opened "Baratta's Apothecary" on Long Island, New York, It became a successful pharmacy and medical supply store based strictly on his excellent customer service and quality products.
He had five of sons, each of whom devoted their life to medicine. They all became successful physicians in their respective specialties, from Internal Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery to Cardiology. A majority of their children have dedicated their lives to the medical field in various forms including Medical Equipment Specialists.
In 2002 Rocky Baratta was one of the founding members that continued this family tradition, and opened Atlantic Healthcare Products in West Palm Beach, Florida. In 2008 a second location was opened in Boynton Beach, Florida. Atlantic Healthcare Products was built with the mission of Customer Service, Quality Equipment and Competitive Prices.
"Homecare medical equipment is NOT one size fits all! We provide our customers with an extensive product selection, knowledgeable associates, clean convenient locations and an upbeat atmosphere. Combining this with our mission to serve our customers, ensures that every person leaves our stores with the right item that serves their needs and enhances their lifestyles" - Rocky Baratta
Additional benefits of dealing with Atlantic Healthcare Products & Medical Supply:
- Serving Palm Beach County since 2002
- Accredited by: ACHC
- Licensed by State of Florida as Home Medical Equipment Provider.
- Recognized by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors
- Licensed and Insured for Grab Bar Installations and Vehicle Lifts
- Repair Technicians are manufacturer trained and authorized service providers
- State of Florida Certified Orthotic Fitters Assistants to fit compression garments and orthotic bracing
- Meets and exceeds all current Medicare Supplier Standards
- 25 years of experience in meeting the needs of those who need home medical equipment and services
- Our associates receive 12 hours of continuing education annually
- Our associates are background and substance tested to ensure the highest credibility and safety to our customers
- Network of Licensed Physical Therapists that can provide in home assessments – at no cost to most Medicare patients.
- Database of over 50,000 items available within 1 or 2 days. Special orders are never a problem
West Palm Beach